Sometimes it's good to go back and fix problems in "finished" pieces, and in my case there were some personal issues I had to address in Amy's piece. In the original I avoided drawing things that are part of Amy's character, such as lace and rococo patterns, simply because I'm not very good at creating them. Patterns specifically have been a constant struggle and quite honestly a fear. However, I decided that in order to reflect Amy accurately I needed to suck it up and overcome that obstacle. And I did! It took a lot of redrawing and failed attempts but I got it where it needed to be. I know she'll definitely be excited to see the second round of the drawing.